From: Ghost Rider [mailto:kaiser4@gulftel.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:34 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Yeah!!! Pictures!!

Frank, glad to see that you have them posted on the site.  I think he's beautiful, oh wait, handsome, I mean!!!  Yep, he looks-a-like-a pyr to me but alas I'm no expert either.  I think maybe he's just a little darker than most.  Handsome nonetheless!!!  Thanks for posting to my site.

By the way, my favorite is the "Duck Soup" photo.  That's a perfect photo and you should send it in if your local news stations do a pet photo thing.  It's really a good one.

Ya'll have a great day...I'm still cleaning!!!  Whoopie!!!  That's why we don't have too many big parties here.  Too much detail work...baseboards, walls, window sills yada, yada, yada.

Bridget in Alabama
Bear and Sugar Bear

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~