From: Jan L. Hodges [mailto:Tickbait@pobox.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:53 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] companion dog question

I dog sit for a client who has a Pyr and a Corgi mix. They are the greatest
of friends. The Corgi is older and was there first, in case that should have
a bearing on their affability.

They play with each other, but I have never seen them be aggressive. There
are also cats in this household as well.

Jan