Re: [pyrnet] chat: Pico gets a fence

Gosh that's awful!

Glad y'all got out safe.  I can just imagine the nightmare his coat was but it's better than the nightmare that could've happened.

Chrissy

In a message dated 8/4/03 12:41:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com writes:

It is the thick, heavy marsh sludge which is a mixture of dirt, sand and
water (very similar to quick sand) and is very deep; which you totally sink
down in and cannot get your bearings as there is no bottom....his whole back
end was submerged and he was trying to use his front legs to pull himself
out, but there was nothing to grab onto.  He was whining and struggling and
I tried to go in after him but that is when I fell (into the sludge) and
couldn't reach him.  Inside I was on the verge of panic, but took a deep
breath and tried to talk to him in a slow, calm voice.  His front feet
finally were able to grab a branch which was floating and it was enough
force to pull himself closer to me so I could grab his collar and pull him
out.  It wasn't pretty but it worked and now there is a fence up so I don't
have to worry about that happening again...
P.S. Trying to get a mixture of sand, dirt, water, mud, weeds, algae and
bugs out of a Pyr coat is a real mess.

Mr. & Mrs. William H. and Christina M. Ingram, Jr.
"Billy & Chrissy"
You are worth Jesus.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John chapter 3 : verse 16
BCIngram@hotmail.com
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Maple%20Way.htm  (Website)
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Cocker%20Info.htm  (Cocker Info page)