Re: [pyrnet] Re: Beau the leaking puppy...

Yes, I as yet have not written anything personally for Meka and so found those poems and stories with credits....they are beautiful and reflect my feelings.

There was a miniature Dachshund puppy, I believe, at our first show a few years ago.  This little dog was about the size (length, not width) of Rajah's head (she was almost three years) and they just bounced around like they were old buddies.  I was a little afraid Raj would land on her but the little dog and her owners were fine.  :-D

The original story of Belle and Sebastian, I believe, was a book....will have to look up the authors name again.  It was then a live action series in France in the "50's" I'm pretty sure with the author's son, I believe playing Sebastian.  In the early eighties, the cartoon series was made in Japan and about 1984 (give or take) was out on the station Nickelodeon where I watched it.  I taped some of the episodes and have tried finding the whole series to purchase but saw something that it had never been released to the public.

I've considered trying to contact Nickelodeon and the place that created the series as I'm sure there are plenty of Pyr people who would be willing to buy it.

I've seen the live action series available on tape at the GPCA National but apparently it's in European format and cannot be played on our VCRs.

That's O.K. though, someday I'll go to France and hopefully get to see it.  :-D  Maybe we can get it in US form someday too.

Chrissy