Re: [pyrnet] Re: Beau the leaking puppy...

Yes, it was terrible.  I have to tell you though....some may think I'm nuts but a few days/weeks....not sure now....after she died, I pulled into the driveway and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her trotting up beside the car just like she would've.  When I looked, I couldn't see her but I think God allowed her to come greet us.  :)

Chrissy