Re: [pyrnet] pyr bed

RE:

 Pier 1 sells papazan cushions (round and very large).  They are the perfect
size for a giant breed dog, and are on sale right now for only $50.

SOMEONE WAS THINKING!!!!

We've bought Bear several beds and he just chewed them up.  He either sleeps
on a $20 inflated air mattress from Wal*Mart with a comfortor on it or in my
Select Comfort bed.  But the papazan chair pad is too SMART!!  For only
$50!!!  I've seen much smaller pads sell for much more.  That really is a
good idea.  Must be me being blonde that I'd have never thought of that.

Bridget in BAMA