[pyrnet] potty accident- need help quick!!!

Hi,
My husband and I have just bought our first home, and along with that have
tons of room, so we decided to adopt a 4 yr. old pyr.  Guinevere is amazing,
so sweet and very loving, but she was with goats most of her life and hadn't
been in the house except once 3 months ago when she had puppies.  We brought
her home on Monday and she only had her first accident in the house this
morning- she peed in the basement where her food and water are kept.  It has
been a struggle trying to get her to go to the bathroom- she won't go in our
yard, only on walks around the neighborhood.  And the one place in our yard
she has gone, we will walk up and down and still she won't go.  She has gone
to or laid by or even stratched at the door to go out, but once we
do...nothing.  I know she thinks I'm getting frustrated with her, and
honestly I am a bit.  It is hard every time to walk around the block,
especially since it has been raining daily here.  I don't think she's ever
gone on a leash, but until we can get the rest of our fence built, she is
going to have to learn.  Any suggestions?  I am getting concerned, a dog
this big that is not quite housebroken could do some MAJOR damage!
Diana & Guinevere