[pyrnet] Chat: Help needed~~from Kathy Lee~~GPCA rescue contact

In a message dated 8/13/2003 2:57:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tstephanick@nfgpc.org writes:

  Helen Wheeler in MO   has about 9 or 10 dogs in her care and is having some health problems and is concerned about the dogs. Can you post a request on your lists for assistance in or near MO for fostering/adoption and transportation?  She has 5 males, by now the one scheduled for neutering should be done so all are neutered; and 3 or 4 females, 2 still needing to be spayed should also now be done.
Anyone able to assist should email me and I will forward them Helen's phone number (with her permission).? She does not have email.? Specifics can be worked out directly between the two parties.

?
Thanks!! You are appreciated!!? If there is any problem in doing this, please let me know.?
Kathy?

--- Begin Message ---

If possible just put in the in info not the entire message. Thank you