Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:04 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Chat: Help needed~~from Kathy Lee~~GPCA rescue contact

In a message dated 8/13/2003 2:57:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tstephanick@nfgpc.org writes:

  Helen Wheeler in MO   has about 9 or 10 dogs in her care and is having some health problems and is concerned about the dogs. Can you post a request on your lists for assistance in or near MO for fostering/adoption and transportation?  She has 5 males, by now the one scheduled for neutering should be done so all are neutered; and 3 or 4 females, 2 still needing to be spayed should also now be done.
Anyone able to assist should email me and I will forward them Helen's phone number (with her permission).  She does not have email.  Specifics can be worked out directly between the two parties.

Thanks!! You are appreciated!!  If there is any problem in doing this, please let me know.
Kathy