[pyrnet] medicaton

I put my nealy ten year old spayed female on Deramaxx last July. She was
having a lot of trouble getting up in the morning, going up steps etc. I
also fenced in my yard so she has much more running room (she was on a run
before). And - the weather has been cool and dry. She is now waking me up in
the morning asking to go out, and actually doing a lot of running. My
question - should we consider lowering her dosage or discontinuing the
Deramaxx?  I would love to take her off the medication because of the
possibiliy of side effects (and the expense) but I don't know if this is
ever feasable. I will be talking to my vet htis weekend but wanted to know
if anyone else has any ideas.

This message is a PRIVATE communication. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.