From: Kelly Haskins [mailto:lovemypyr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 5:16 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Kudos to my guarding girl Mandy

Yes, a peephole is a good idea. There may be one
already in the door of the new house, I'll have to
check.

--- Debbie <bigdogs22003@comcast.net> wrote:
> Kelly,
>
> WOW!  How frightening and creepy!    BRAVO, Mandy!!!
> Glad that you are safe, but how about a peep-hole in
> your new place?  :-)
>
> Deb

> with
>       unsubscribe pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
> as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.

as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~