[pyrnet] Re: Chat: a bit of good news

Hi

I think we have had too many dogs die in the lists lately, and I have had my own big sorrow this summer by unexpectedly loosing 4 years old Giza by cancer. So I think it is time we had a bit of good news.

A year ago today my oldest girl Sherryl was diagnosed with cancer in her mouth and given a maximum of 6 month to live. No treatment possible as the cancer had spread into the upper jaw. The good news is that Sherryl is still doing great.

In the begining at least the visible part of the cancer grew at an alarming rate, and at one point I was prepared for this to be weeks instead of months, but at some point appareantly the growing stopped. I have been given her different kind of supplements to booster her immune system, but obviously I have no idea whether this has helped or not, but at least it has not hurt, and it feels better doing something.

So today is a day for celebrating.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@orangenet.dk
http://www.mobilixnet.dk/~38745/