Re: [pyrnet] thyroid question

It sounds to me like you only had a T3/T4 level done. Have the entire
Thyroid panel done and see how that comes out. (if only the T3/T4 level
was done) My Pyrs tend to be on the low side of normal. Bo was 1.4 from
the time he was 2 years old until his last test at 12 years of age. He
was tested every other year and had the complete panel of tests done. Is
there a reason thyroid disfunction is being considered?

Barb
Bowes

This message was sent using Monmouth Internet MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/