Re: [pyrnet] thyroid question

I should have added that Bo always had high cholesterol as well. About in
the 450 range I think. (paperwork is still packed) He lived to be 12.5
years and I attributed the higher cholesterol to the fact that he was fed
a considerable amount of raw meat in his diet. BTW, there are ways to
help thyroid function that do not involve giving meds. Certain foods in
the diet can support and increase thyroid function. Tracy, are you on
this list?

Barb
Bowes

This message was sent using Monmouth Internet MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/