RE: [pyrnet] thyroid question

Hi Barb and Diana...

I know/read that kelp as well as virgin coconut oil are foods which help
with thyroid dysfunction and it's symptoms....I hope this helps!

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September
27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY
reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!

 BTW, there are ways to