[pyrnet] Have you heard from Kirsten

Has any one heard from Kirste Rowe lately?

She lives in Utah, just bought a house, has problems with her neighbors about her dogs,

D'artangia, Ordanaya and ?? I can't remember the third ones name.

I haven't seen a post by her is several months.  I know she was doing non-profit work and her husband had had some difficulty finding work so he was taking various part-time jobs to fill the gaps.  She was often home alone with the dogs and concerned about answering the door.

She had not been feeling well, and was confined to a wheelchair...

If you are in private contact with her or if you are lurking Kirsten,  please let us know how things are going.

Do we need to to send Borisel Knockemov to take care of your rotten neighbor?

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?