Re: [pyrnet] Snow and...hips?

One of my dogs has been rated as Moderately Dysplastic, and we currently
have her on Missing Link Plus -- it has the glucosamine supplement with it.
She's been on it now for over 6 months, and we've never seen any problems
with pain or inflammation.  This girl's entire litter was rated dysplastic.
The breeder kept two of the females and the one is already showing signs of
stiffness and lameness (they'll be only 3 years old in the spring).  In
addition, we have been watching our girl's weight and making sure she has
plenty of exercise.  This seems to be helping -- as our girl can keep up
with the rest of the dogs.  This morning she was out running around like a
puppy!

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com