Re: [pyrnet] Joe Gentzel...pedigree help please

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sariena" <s.foley@sympatico.ca>

<<Hi Joe, I was wondering if you may be able to clear something up for me
please? I have been researching my pup's pedigree. Trying to fill in
some holes in the 8 generations I've found so far....

Her GG grand dam is Am/Can. Ch. Euzkari's Kaskadian Everstar. I found a
pedigree online which I now think I misread (it is not in the usual
format) as is appears to say that her Sire is CH Karolaska Kaskabar
Euzkotar and her dam is CH Basquaerie Corla's Betsy II .

I noticed on your Quibb7.htm that you have a picture of Euzkari's
Kaskadian Everstar with a sire named Ch Quibbletown TG of Basquaerie. Do
you happen to know who her dam was? Was it Betsy?>>

I'm not Joe but I can answer this for you.  Am/Can. Ch. Euzkari's Kaskadian Everstar
was BOB at the GPCA National Specialty in 1980.  Her sire was BOS from the OD class.
He was Ch. Quibbletown TG of Basquaerie (owned by current board member Betty
Warmack).  Her dam was Euzkotar Yturri de Kari (bred by me).  Turi was sired by Ch.
Karolaska Kaskabar Euzkotar out of Ch. Pyr Oaks Lady Eva.  Betsy was TG's dam.  His
sire was Quibbletown Billy Deaux

<<I also need any info you or anyone might have on the dogs below....sire,>>

I've got information on a lot of the others but not out of memory.  They will have to
wait.  Except quickly that Koshare was a littermate to Turri above.

What you need is a set of Titleholders books :-))

Linda