[pyrnet] Thanks Linda!

Thanks a lot Linda! You right about the title holders books I would LOVE
to have a set....are they available for purchase some where??

I was under the impression that they were a huge collection....yes?

Thanks again for your help with this problem...and any other help you
can give in the future!

Sariena