[pyrnet] Joe Gentzel...pedigree help please

Hi Joe, I was wondering if you may be able to clear something up for me
please? I have been researching my pup's pedigree. Trying to fill in
some holes in the 8 generations I've found so far....

Her GG grand dam is Am/Can. Ch. Euzkari's Kaskadian Everstar. I found a
pedigree online which I now think I misread (it is not in the usual
format) as is appears to say that her Sire is CH Karolaska Kaskabar
Euzkotar and her dam is CH Basquaerie Corla's Betsy II .

I noticed on your Quibb7.htm that you have a picture of Euzkari's
Kaskadian Everstar with a sire named Ch Quibbletown TG of Basquaerie. Do
you happen to know who her dam was? Was it Betsy?

I also need any info you or anyone might have on the dogs below....sire,
dam, Gsire, Gdam etc... Please email me at s.foley@sympatico.ca if you
have any information, pictures (personal use only)etc.  I know it's not
asking much! ;) <VBG> Thanks in advance for any help!

Sariena Foley,Pyr's-Zoey&Turbo,Freckles-ESS
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory of Zeus
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY
reliable
source to obtain one..a RESPONSIBLE breeder!
http://www.k9aggression.com/

==============
Dam of CH Rivergroves Crusher's JP
Ch.Rivergroves Truly the Best Bet
CH Baranca's Amigo Tranquilo
Fanchette Of Tonvaun
CH Euzkotar Pompier Koshare
CH Balibasque Wooden Nickel -maybe IF Betsy II is dam of Euzkari's
Kaskadian Everstar
CH Balibasque Bad Penny -maybe ""   ""  ""  ""
Glynnfarm Shepherd's Song
Ch. Karolaska Sweet Celebration
AM.CH RIVERGROVES LEVI GENES
AM.CH TIP'N CHIP SAN ANTONIO ROSE