RE: [pyrnet] Beau's 1st snowfall

This isn't Pico's first snowfall, but he sure acts like it. On Saturday,
which was the worst of the storm around here, he just would not come in.
Every time I called him, I would see his head pop out from behind a tree or
snowdrift or mulch pile and then he would take off in the other direction. I
finally went out and chased him inside after he was out there for hours. It
would be different if I had shelter out there for him, but I have not gotten
around to building a Pico-sized dog house. I think that will be next years
project.

Elaine and Pico