RE: [pyrnet] Joe Gentzel...pedigree help please

I hear you Barb....he was your heart dog...mine was not..in all things..
what a Pyr should be...but I loved him so...regardless.

Turbo and Zoey have already helped fill most of that gaping hole he left
in my heart...but there will always be a small tear that will never
heal....God I still can't talk about it without crying.

As for grabbing my heart.....oh boy does she have it! What is it about
this breed? They take my breath away....but I'm sure you understand that
:)

Take care and thanks for the well wishes....I hope you too can find a
new baby to help mend your heart.

Sariena