Re: [pyrnet] Beau's 1st snowfall

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>  Of course my house is trashed from her coming in and going out and
>coming in and going out, but it's a small price to pay for the pure
>pleasure of watching her enjoy herself.
 Ours too. We had a couple of feet of the white stuff--enough that we had
to clear a way for the girls to get to the back yard. But they have such a
wonderful time. And we haven't yet managed to teach Blair to shake on
command before she comes in, so it's splattered as high and wide as the
drool!! The joys of pyrdom are not for the house-proud!!
Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair