Re: [pyrnet] Joe Gentzel...pedigree help please

From: <bamb@monmouth.com>

> in his long life, one of which was your breeder. (he's why she fell in
> love with Pyrs) So, in a way, Zoey would not be here or be with you if it
> was not for Bo. <G> He lived a good and long life, but it is never long
> enough. He grabbed my heart and held on. He still owns it, even though he
> is now gone. As much as I miss him every moment of every day, I would not
> have changed having known and loved him just to avoid the pain of losing
> him. I wish you the best of luck with Zoey and may she grab your heart as
> Bo did mine.

He was and will always be, my "handsome Bo" and yes, he was the one who made
me fall madly in love with this breed.   He was magnificant - he was Regal
and just took my breath away!   I think of him often with fond memories and
know that he's in good company with his girls, BB, Molly, Princess and
Carolyn.   I know he is well cared for up there!

And by the sounds of things, Ms Zoey has grabbed Sariena's heart just
terribly!    Wish I had Zoey's life!  LOL!   Her littermates are very
jealous!

Happy Holidays,
Dianne Migas
Http://www.BlueSteelGreatPyrenees
Pyrs;  Murphy, Gunner, Chatty, Madison, Player, & Jack is Back!