RE: [pyrnet] Joe Gentzel...pedigree help please

Bo was an exceptional dog. He was by no means perfect, but he produced
well. More importantly, he was all that a Pyr should be. He was loyal and
loving, protective and fierce should the need arise, and had a heart as
big as all the outdoors. He adored children. Could not walk past a baby
in a stroller without him needing to go say "Hi!". He made many friends
in his long life, one of which was your breeder. (he's why she fell in
love with Pyrs) So, in a way, Zoey would not be here or be with you if it
was not for Bo. <G> He lived a good and long life, but it is never long
enough. He grabbed my heart and held on. He still owns it, even though he
is now gone. As much as I miss him every moment of every day, I would not
have changed having known and loved him just to avoid the pain of losing
him. I wish you the best of luck with Zoey and may she grab your heart as
Bo did mine.

Barb
Bowes

This message was sent using Monmouth Internet MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/