Re: RE: [pyrnet] Pyrs and stairs

I have a Pyr that is afraid of stairs as well.  I have started working with him with food as a reward.  We have now made it up 3 stairs to the landing.  For him this is a real accomplishment.  He is terrified of the open stairs on the rest of the stairway and I think that this may take a bit longer.  But the food treats are working.  Try his favorite treat.  He is more eager to perform first thing in the morning when he is hungry.  I have 2 other Pyrs (one who is his sister) who go up and down without any issue.  Good luck!

Jen, Scooby, Daisy, Gizmo, and Clifford