[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20031230

In a message dated 12/30/2003 11:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I knew I could not carry a struggling 7 month
old pup down those stairs, so I ended up sitting down, scooting
down several steps on my butt and pulling Kazak after me.  The
entire thing was quite humorous to say the least >>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And where is Candid Camera when We need them ? LOL !~

Ok.~location~> Kennesaw, Ga.~>dog show~Myself & a Friend take one of Her dogs~>Casey (hereafter to be known as "Miss live Wire") We check into the motel with previous reservations of "down & out"~~
I have yet to figure why she didn't crate that puppy,
( Casey ), except that We both were so dead tired, We fell asleep~Puppy bit thru A/C wire, but luckily only one side of a 2-ply cord~~> the result was a Shock, but not death to the puppy~~All power was negated in the room~it was Summer time~there was no way We were staying in that room with no A/C~~contacted the front office~they only had 1 room left on the 2nd floor~~
We had taken along one of My Girlfriend's big males also, "Frosty"~ ( for protection, Ya' know~2 women on the road by themselves!) <BG>
Well, Frosty had been up & down the stairs at Her home, but, these stairs at the motel were NOT closed in~~
It's 2:00 in the morning, we're trying to be quiet~~Frosty wasn't going up those stairs, "No how, No way, Not in this lifetime !"
She leashed Frosty, treats in hand, I'm in the rear~I pick up a foot, place it on the stairs, She treats, I pick up the next foot, place it on the next step, She treats~all the time , we're talking ourselves blue in the face to that dog, ( in whispers) ~~> it's 2:00 in the morning !!     It took Us 30 min. to get up 1 flight of stairs~~
The next morning, Frosty "pranced" up & down those stairs like He was born to them~
Yep !  One of the very first things that is taught now is "stair navigation"~~~~~
Yes, Judith, I can relate to Your story ~~:)

Pamc