Re: [pyrnet] geting timid

Hmmm, I will have to think about this. I know one is not supposed to love
on them because that encourages the behavior. With the vacuum I know we
just ignore her as much as possible, sometimes hard to do when she's
running around like a mad thing. With the wind and rain sounds, again I
think we ignored her, let her go into her crate. The scooter has been
banned in the house for awhile. She was terrified of the snow the first
time but we forced her out and made her stay out as long as we were out in
it. It snowed last night so when they went out this morning we had 3
inches. She loves it now.

We've been remarking on her behavior to ourselves but not really done
anything more.

Ginger and Bramble