[pyrnet] Crazy Pyr Stories

Hey, that's as good as Bear being slapped by a 8wk old kitten and backing up against the front door waiting for me to open it so he could hide from the evil kitty.

As big as they are I don't think they have a clue what they could do.  Another day he was outside (we were out of town and my neighbor was letting them in and out for me) and she said she kept calling and he wouldn't come.  All he did was stand there, whine and look at the ground.  Well, after a few minutes she finally went out to check on him and he was standing over an injured Blue Jay and was whinning and looking at Rhonda and I guess wondering what took her so long and why she wasn't helping the bird.

Another time he was trying really hard to catch a squirell.  Well, after many weeks, he finally cornered one.  I guess Bear batted at it because the next thing I know the squirell is just laying there.  Well, now he has it....what does he do?  He just stands there over it, watching it and "talking," whinning or whatever it is that he does.  He's so funny.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's getting to experience these things.  Even when I want to strangle them, I'll find myself musing over something else they've done.

Have a good one.

By the way, a good friend of mine says this is the year for fun and each of us needs to put a day for FUN on our calendars!!

Bridget