RE: [pyrnet] Tonka is leaving... :(

Lisa,

I am a lurker on the Pyr List (have been for about 7 years).  I am the owner of Eliza and a Pyr/Kuvasz rescue named Olympia.  I was very touched by your latest post.

I see from your signature that you are not pyr-exclusive in your rescue attempts.  My mother and father live in Lake Worth and my mother has always wanted a standard poodle.  Because of their ages (79-80) I am looking for an older black standard for them.  I have contact North Florida Rescue, but if they have anything, I have not heard.  If you come across an older black standard poodle in your rescue attempts (who knows, it might happen), please let me know.

Thanks to you and all you do for the dogs in your life.

Pam Fowkes in Flower Mound, TX

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software.