[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20040410

Just thought I'd put in a good word for metronidizole. My first Great Pyrenees, Tuckerman, had frequent bouts of diarrhea and metronidizole was the one thing that would relieve it and clear it up - almost instantly. My vet had tried a number of other approaches and diagnostics, but this was the only thing that worked. Prolonged use might be a whole different story, but I never had any problems with short-term use. Luckily Bridger - the current Pyr of the realm - has a very stable digestive system so I haven't used it lately.

Good luck with Worf.

Lyn and Bridger

WORLD VIEWS: Spatial Technologies for Education

Lyn Malone
Spatial Technologies Consultant
ESRI Authorized K-12 Trainer
lynmaloneb@aol.com