Re: [pyrnet] scary situation!

Tom
this is exactly what I was thinking before I even read Sharon's reply.

HLE

SovreignPyrs@aol.com wrote:
Hi Tom
I tried to pick up pigs ears recently at a dog show, and the vendor told me they were no longer carrying pigs ears dueing summer months because they had gotten a batch that made dogs very sick (sorry she did not give me specifics). She told me the ears were positive for salmonella & E-coli.  I do know some dogs will react violently to contaiminated foods, others seem to have a garbage gut and can eat anything.
I'd have those pigs ears checked out by a lab.

Sharon Hodgdon
Sovreign Pyrs
FL