[pyrnet] Carpet Cleaner Suggestions

I listened to all of the folks that responded to my request about what I should do to get something to pick up all of the Pyr hair both on the carpet and bare floors..... While I'm a true believer in not spending anymore than is necessary to get the job done, I have spent more money in my 54 years on things that were cheap, died, helped to fill up a landfill that we sure can't afford, and have felt incredibly miserable and ticked off about...

Well, to those of you that suggested this, I have been surfing Ebay and got a pretty good deal ($380 w/shipping included) for a Purple Dyson and it arrived today while I was a work.

Altho I have no idea how long a new one will last for me (5 rooms barewood, 2+ w/carpet) but I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT tonight. I haven't figured out anything about all the attachments yet; but, what I thought was kind of a relatively clean rug (recently shampoo'd it) sucked up more dirt and Pyr hair than I would ever want to admit to.

I want to deeply Thank all the folks that offered suggestions; but for me (54 yrs old and a Pyr rescue 'addict', this is the way for me!!!

Hugs to my Pyr friends & thank you so much for the advice... Happy and Cleaner in the Heartland of Wisconsin, Nancy K