[pyrnet] CHAT: Happy Birthday Bootie!

Well it's hard to believe my Zoey turned 1 yr old on Sept 7th! Gosh time
flies when your in love! :)
Happy birthday to her siblings at grandma Dianne's- Benny, Madison and
Jack...Taiga in Seattle and Mick at grandma Jean's!

I have uploaded new 12 month photo's of my "bootie" to my site. Anyone
interested can see them here : http://pyr-album.tripod.com/12months.htm

I also uploaded her 10 month photo's from the GPCCO Speciality which she
won BOS in sweeps with my 9 yr old handling her, RWB in speciality and
my other daughter and Zoey took first in their class in Jrs! It was a
wonderful day to say the least!

They can be viewed here: http://pyr-album.tripod.com/10months.htm

Hope you enjoy!

Sariena Foley, RAW fed Pyr's Zoey&Turbo,Freckles-ESS
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory of Zeus
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY
reliable
source to obtain one..a RESPONSIBLE breeder!
http://www.k9aggression.com/