Re: [pyrnet] New member

 I have a question about growths on eye lids. I am sure most queries have already surfaced at least once before but here goes with this one: My 9 year old Pyr Toby has had this small growth probably getting bigger over at least two years, twice mentioned at the vets we determined that it wasn't giving  aggravation or problem to his cornea etc.

My 12 year old dog Ski recently had a growth removed just below eye.. it was beginning to irritate her.  It was described as a common thing for an older dog.  She was fine afterward.

Linda - Night Sky Farm
nightsky@direcway.com