[pyrnet] [tthorp@rgtnet.com: Entry to Guestbook]

----- Forwarded message from Toni Thorp <tthorp@rgtnet.com> -----

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:47:27 -0400
From: tthorp@rgtnet.com (Toni Thorp)
Subject: Entry to Guestbook

You have a new entry in your guestbook:

STILL NEED HELP!!!  I have had my male Pyr for a month now and he is still using the bathroom in the house.  I have him in a routine and it is not helping.  He is being crate trained and he does not potty in his crate.  Weekends are really bad.  This past Saturday, he used the bathroom 14 times in the house!  He does not sniff around or look like he needs to go out, he just walks around and all of sudden starts using the bathroom.  I take him out at 5:30am from his crate, I walk him, play with him, feed him, take him out again, play with him, and then put him up.  When I get home from work, I take him out, play with him, walk him, play, play, play, take him out, but he still uses the bathroom in the house.  ANY HELP??????
Toni Thorp <tthorp@rgtnet.com>
Frisco, TX USA - Tuesday, September 28, 2004 at 13:47:27 (EDT)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>