From: Jenn Hair
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Food issues

Amy,
You may be right.  What can I do for his rash in the meantime.  WIll it just go away?  It's like a patch of hard, rough skin with mosquito bites.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Amy Bailey <newbailey@comcast.net> wrote:
Jennifer,

It could be the food, but I'd bet on the bath causing the rash.  In my opinion, once a week is too often for a bath.  I sent Charlie to the groomer for a bath and foot trim and they only recommend once every three to four months for a bath.   SInce it is their business to bathe dogs, more often is more income so I would have expected them to say more often but they did not.  Once a week may be drying out the skin too much.

Amy