Re: [pyrnet] torn claw

My male "Worf" tore out a nail on one of his back paws this past summer.  No
clue how he did it. He just showed up at the door one afternoon with a
bloody paw.  I made up a mixture of hydrogen peroxide diluted with water in
a plastic bowl and dunked his foot in there to cleanse the wound.  He wasn't
happy about it of course, but it never got infected.  The nail came back,
but doesn't seem to look like his other nails.  Other than that he's
fine....sloppy, stinky, and stubborn...but fine! : )

Beth, Worf (GP), Kali (GSD) & Kira (PUG)