[pyrnet] Our Athena

Hi all, need some info.  We just noticed a hard lump on Athena’s  upper check (it is the size of a marble).  Athena is a female 4 years of age.  She exhibits no symptoms of any sorts.  We just finished taking her for a walk.  Could something have bitten her?  She does not seem in pain.  Touching the lump does not seem to bother her.  We thought of giving her an aspirin.  What do you all think.  We tried looking inside her check but see nothing.

Regards,

Manny