Re: [pyrnet] Our Stick Collectors

Speaking of ice and snow.  Now that we have snow in Ontario, Cody eats it like it is going out of style.  I have not filled his water dish in two weeks, as he doesn't want it and prefers to get his fluid in the white fluffy form!  Of course he is more thirsty in the evening, after supper.  So when he asks to go out before bed, he eats alot of snow.  Then, of course he gets me up at 4:00am to let him out to pee - I can't wait for summer - I won't have to get up in the middle of the night!

Christine