[pyrnet] Rescue/Shelters

I know what it is like to be turned down by a rescue/shelter with interesting criteria(?) We were also turned down once, when looking into adopting a female German Shepard from a local rescue, because we would not let her sleep in our bed with us at night. We explained we are on a fenced 10 acres, with a pond for dogs to swimming in, our heated back porch where the dogs stay has a doggy door, which allows the dogs to go in and out at their own convince and we have three other dogs for her to play with. It did not matter what we could provide for, if we were unwillingly to let the dog sleep with us at night. It makes you wonder with these larger dogs, who like to be outside sometimes.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms, Utah