[pyrnet] Birth Announcement

hello, Everyone! Dant Ta Dan... he's here! We've just brought our new baby home. Avalanche " Dante " Brazeal is 5 weeks old. Yes, you heard right. I'm quite concerned. I thought that he would be at least 8-12 weeks. Please, if you have any advice as to what to do about the fleas (He's such a tiny baby, I don't know what will not hurt him.) No shots, yet. Doctor's appt. for Monday first thing, has been taken care of. However, we have 2 days until then. I bought Eukanuba growth can puppy food, along with some puppy formula. Everyone here has been such a godsend, and I appreciate all of your patience and knowledge.
Thank You,
Betty and Dante (pyr)