Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

Congratulations of your new baby.  I hope you have many happy years with the best 'dog of your heart' you have ever had.
 As for the puppy growth food, I'm certainly no expert, and I have only had 8 pyrs in my life, but I was always told that the growth formulas were not good for them and that they made them too big, too fast and was detrimental to their bone growth. Its good you posted here. I am sure you will get an opinion from everyone.
 Good luck.