Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

In a message dated 2/5/05 8:23:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, AngelsRWee1s@aol.com writes:

They are wonderful people, so I was a little worried when he called so soon. Especially when he told me they have had their shots yet. But, at the same time I didn't want to lose Dante, so I picked him up. I guess now the thing to do is make sure that he gets exactly what he needs and maybe prevent any more mistakes. Thanks for your congratulations.

First and Foremost; CONGRATULATIONS on your new puppy!!!!

Second: Run don't walk to your local book store or to Amazon.com and get yourself a copy of "Mother Knows Best" by Carol lea Benjamin, published by Hopewell Book House, New York. This book will tell you EVERYTHING that is going to happen with your puppy and how to deal with it! The AKC Gazette, and Dog Fancy magazine recommend it highly, and so do I.

Terry