Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

On 5 Feb 2005 at 20:31, GERALDINE SWIERZY wrote:

> The Eukanuba is good. If he eats it well - don't worry. If he is
> having difficulty then soften it in a little warm water. I think you
> will make a great pyr Mom. I don't think anyone is upset with you -
> but with the "breeders".

Definitely Upset with the breeder!  At 5 weeks pups should be eating
solid food.The kibble mixed in warm water and soaked a bit is good.  If
you can find some fresh goats milk that is good to mix with the kibble
also. Make a warm gruel type mix.  I would also feed small portions
frequently, maybe 4 times a day for a while. Be sure to have the pup
wormed as soon as he is old enough. He will grow quickly at this stage.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/