Re: [pyrnet] Deaf Pyrs and Cabin Fever

On 9-Mar-05, at 12:58 PM, Ray & Jo wrote:

We had horrendous weather yesterday and during the night, I am amazed that we even have a roof on the house, the wind was so strong and the rain hit so hard that it was extremely scary

I was watching the news this morning here in Calgary and saw your weather. OMG I saw a snow plow clearing the road of branches and debris and the surf pounding up over the road...! It has been around 60 degrees here all week, and my tulip bulbs have sprouted! In CALGARY! My head is pounding, so the winds are coming! We have been so spoiled here so far- BUT how does it go? If March comes in like a lamb....
Hope everything calms down for you in the east!

Michele