Re: [pyrnet] Deaf Pyrs and Cabin Fever

It was so windy here yesterday, that the kennel panel I have on top of one of my kennels, complete with tarp to offer protection from rain, blew right off the top of the kennel! This was NOT one of those cheap, lightweight panels that are 14 1/2 gauge wire. This was an old one, with 9 gauge or 7 gauge wire, that weighed a ton, and was bungeed onto the upright panels. The bungees are shredded! Thank goodness I had the dogs in the house yesterday. I guess this time I will chain it down once I can get a couple of people here to help me get it back up there. <sigh> not yet sure what shape the tarp is in, as I can't lift the darn thing by myself to get a look at the tarp.

Barb Bowes
Chelsea (Pyr)  Twister (Pyr)
greatpyr@enter.net
http://www.penndutchrescue.org