Re: [pyrnet] Deaf Pyrs and Cabin Fever Tea-

On 9-Mar-05, at 10:37 AM, Cynthia Willets wrote:
?
Sorry guys -- It's 9 degrees -- 20 mph gusts and Maude barks to go out and barks to come in all in the same dog sentence....Zack is belly up on the couch and Casey is snoring on the hassock.? DH is home wandering and the cat is sleeping on my mouse.
?
Tea, who will be looking for one of the NadPeeps when the come out (or is it when she is put in?).? LOL

Oh what a picture. I am so with you Zack...

Mic-
(enjoying a beautiful, warm Calgary sunbeam and watching Maddie "quietly" studying a field-mouse LOL! )