Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

Charlie has his name and my phone number embroidered on his collar and leash as well as microchipping.  Over the years, my dogs have lost several tags.  Usually the lawn mower finds them -- oops!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

I plan on keeping her leashed and by my side during
the actual move

    You have, of course,  acquired new tags for Gypsy, with her new address on them.   I don't thoroughly understand the technology of microchips and we haven't moved since we've had a chipped dog.  Surely they can they be re-programmed when the family moves?
    My Sis has lived 6 places in about 6 years, and says that her dogs are fine as long as they're where she is.
    Gypsy will be happy to be wherever you are, I suspect.
Nancy