Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

I plan on keeping her leashed and by my side during
the actual move

    You have, of course,  acquired new tags for Gypsy, with her new address on them.   I don't thoroughly understand the technology of microchips and we haven't moved since we've had a chipped dog.  Surely they can they be re-programmed when the family moves?
    My Sis has lived 6 places in about 6 years, and says that her dogs are fine as long as they're where she is.
    Gypsy will be happy to be wherever you are, I suspect.
Nancy